Thursday, May 22, 2008

Media Inventory

Which family member uses it most?

TV- Me
Telephone- Father
Cell- Father
Computer- Me

Which family member uses it least?

TV- Mother
Telephone- Me
Cell- Mother
Computer- Mother

My mother does most, if not all of the housework. She also works 4 days a week. Besides using the phone, she does not have too much time or too much interest in watching television. She also isn't fully up to date on computers and cell phones. It sometimes feels wierd when I see my father NOT on the computer, or not on some kind of phone. He tends to do both at once as he has a demanding job and customers and co-workers are always trying to contact him via phone or e-mail. If I am at home, and have nothing better to do, I am on my computer. Enough said.

Use is restricted?

TV-No
Telephone- No
Cell- No
Computer- No

My parents are not at all strict, they understand that the majority of the kids now a days need a cell phone and a computer. Only when I am on it a little too much, will my parents step in and tell me to get off.

Unrestricted?

TV- Yes
Telephone- Yes
Cell- Yes
Computer- Yes

Mostly for entertainment?

TV-Yes
Telephone- No
Cell- Yes
Computer- Yes

I only watch TV for entertainment purposes, mostly sports on weekends and sitcoms on weekdays. My cell phone and computer are pretty much solely based on fun interaction with my friends.

Mostly for homework?

TV-No
Telephone- No
Cell- No
Computer- No

I spend more time on the internet, or watching television than I do with my homework on a daily basis.

Expensive?

TV-No
Telephone- No
Cell- Yes
Computer- Yes

My cell phone and laptop were pretty expensive. My dad only buys the best products and will not settle for anything sub-par. I'm pretty spoiled.

Cheap?

TV- Yes
Telephone- Yes
Cell- No
Computer- No

Favourite Media tool?

Father- Cell
Mother- Telephone
Sister- Computer
Me- Computer

Least favourite?

Father- Radio
Mother- Computer
Sister- Radio
Me- Telephone

Which item is used the most?
My laptop is definately used the most. When I am at home, I will be sitting in the chair either looking at my laptop, or possibly turned around watching the television. When home, my sister is constasntly on her laptop also, either for fun or for work purposes which she takes a lot of pride in doing. My father is also always on his laptop, and is only on it for work purposes.

Do children of different ages or sexes prefer different items?

Children of different ages prefer different items because their parents have influenced their kids at a young age and as they begin to grow up. When fully grown, they begin to want to do things on their own.

No comments: